Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

oh High way Africa







Let me share this with you, I WAS chosen to participate in the Future journalists Programme (FJP), okay I don’t mean to brag but they actually chose two students from each an every South African university. Lol yeah neh, now I see what they mean when they said journalists can’t dress tjo at least if they can be presentable. They don’t really have to wear designer clothes ke.
Well I mingled and mingled as usual and I enjoyed spending some time with the other delegates of FJP LOL , fun times indeed.
PS: Grahamstown is such a small town, I don’t think I will survive a year here.

4 comments:

  1. Hey bra you took those photos to make fun of us, Lebza? But we are just journalists there is no need for those fashion stuffs. Maybe when we are editors for big MAGS we can try lookin for fashion. HOW IS UJ SO FAR?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol i was not talking about you, but real journos that anele was talking about, UJ is cool so far but a bit hectic, ur side?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Journo's CANNOT dress nje. Preiod. #thatisall
    Phumlani, I got ur FB invite, but I'm not using it anymore. You'll get me on twitter

    ReplyDelete