Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Life without a Blackberry


I never thought I would be so depressed in my life because of just a simple phone, okay I’m wrong. It’s not just a simple phone, it’s a Blackberry. Ok this is what happened to my poor baby, last week Wednesday I went to the internet labs to do some school work. I left my BB charging in my room and then my room mate decided to leave the door “wide open” and went downstairs to cook, I mean really how can one be so irresponsible? TJO when I got to my room and realised my phone was gone, I almost died.

It felt like I was just dumped by the love of my life. LOL this may sound weird but I miss my twitter and BBM friends, like Blackberry used to organise my life to an extent that I didn’t even see the need for a diary. Oh well its life I guess, but one thing for sure I will never be okay until I get another Blackberry. Thought I’d share how it feels not to own a BlackBerry anymore, I know you might think I’m insane but who cares? Hehehe just kidding but life without my Blackberry is no longer the same, God bless the person who stole it.

6 comments:

  1. Lovies, I know exactly how you feel. Of course, I'd never owned a BB (Well, I did, only for a night). The very first phone I bought for myself (Nokia 6085) got stolen too. It felt like I'd just lost a baby or someone had died.

    However, losing my phone made me realise just how much of the world I have been closing out.

    I listened to music all the time, was on Twitter, Facebook and all that jazz. My friends came second best...

    For you, it could be a different story. But, hear this, everything happens for a reason.

    Anyway, I am so sorry chap. Let's hope God will bless you with finances to buy another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, wow thanks. you the bestest you know that buddy? thanks, im glad you can also relate to what im going through

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ag cut the bull lebogang! u r such a drama king n yet u refer 2 me as dat...hai unedrama ngwanabatho, its jst a BB lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. And they say, i'm the one with DRAMA!!

    Mnxim, shame-

    ReplyDelete
  5. askies guy, I dont have a BB but I can imagine how horrible life would be without my E250, lol

    ReplyDelete