Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tjo I got busted again!!!!!


Lol this is the second time I got busted for my writing. Firstly it was Adhiambo, the producer of SA Fashion week. I called her pinky pinky in some article and she set next to me at the Africa Fashion Week Media launch and confronted me, I felt so small you don’t understand but I’m glad she understood that it’s just a job, nothing personal.

My second time was with Farrah Francis from City Press, Lol it was worse because she was sitting with her colleagues and I introduced myself, she was like: OMG are you Lebo? And I was like yeah with confidence mind you? and she said I was not impressed with your article on your blog. I honestly couldn’t remember it but when I got home I was like DANG!!! I actually wrote shit. Eish i guess it’s true that Jozi is a small world, who would have thought that she’s gonna see the blogpost. At least she wasn’t mad at me, i then again felt guilty. Hahahaha you gotta Love Journalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment